- For two people
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2-4 tasty tomatoes depending on size
- half a small red onion finely sliced
- 4 slices of parma or serrano ham
- 1 lime
- parmesan shaved from a piece
- salt pepper
- olive oil to drizzle
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
Peel the avocado and remove the stone.
Cut the avocado and the tomato into chunks and arrange on two plates. Scatter over the red onion and ham torn into smaller pieces. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle over a little olive oil and juice from the lime.Scatter with the parmesan shavings and chopped coriander.
A strange combination I know but it really works!!