- For 4/5 people
- Olive oil
- 1 lb cubed lamb
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 level tablespoon plain flour
- 1 glass white wine
- 1/2 pint lamb stock(from a cube)
- 1/2 teasp dried thyme
- 1 bayleaf
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- 1 teaspoon tomato puree
- 1 tin cannellini bean(strained)
- freash chopped parsley to garnish with a little fresh chopped garlic if liked
Heat oil and brown lamb. Remove to a plate
Fry onion and garlic until softened and stir in flour.
Add stock, wine, tomato puree herbs and tomatoes.
Put in a medium oven(about 160) for 2 hours.
Add drained beans and return to oven for 1/2 hour
Add chopped parsley and fresh garlic and serve