- 4 chicken joints (quarters)
- 2 heaped tsps whole coriander seeds
- 4 tbsps coarse cut Seville orange marmalade
- Juice of one large orange
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Pre-heat oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5.
2. Crush the coriander seeds finely then mix with the marmalade, garlic and lemon juice.
3. Skin the chicken joints and place them in a roasting tin. Then make several cuts in the flesh, using a sharp knife, and rub salt and ground black pepper into them
4. Spread the marmalade mixture over the chicken joints and into the cuts and bake the chicken on a high shelf for about 40-45 minutes.
5. Serve with jacket potatoes and a green salad.