- Chopped assorted salad leaves-I used baby spinach, rocket and little gem.
- Tomatoes-about two small for each person
- finely sliced red onion-only a very small amount
- Half an avocado per person
- Six pecan halves per person- roughly chopped
- a few thin slices of courgette(optional)
- 1oz St Agur cheese cut into small cubes
- 1 rasher back bacon grilled and cut in small dice
- An extra mustardy vinaigrette
Chop leaves into fork sized pieces and toss with a little vinaigrett in a bowl. Put in individual bowls.
Add chopped tomatoes, onion, avocado scooped with a teaspoon into small bits, pecans, courgettes, bacon and cheese. Grate over some black pepper and add a little more vinaigrette to each bowl- not too much or you overpower the other flavours.