- For 8 portions or more if you are not as greedy as us!
- 1lb extra lean beef mince(yes it is healthy too!)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 sachet schwartz chilli mix
- 1 sachet schwartz hot chilli mix
- 2 400gm tins chopped tomatoes
- 2 400gm tins red kidney beans drained
- 1 oxo cube
Put a little oil in a large non stick pan with a lid and saute mince and onion until mince is brown and broken up. Add both sachets of chilli mix and tins tomatoes. stir and add one canful of waterCrumble in the oxo cube. Bring to a simmer, put on lid and place in fan oven at 150 for 1 hour.
Serve with boiled rice and grated cheddar if liked.