- 2 tsp oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 300g/12oz minced turkey
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 small chicken stock cube, crumbled
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, sliced
- 1 small potato, sliced
1. Heat oil in a frying pan and add onion. Stir constantly over heat until onion is lightly browned.
2. Add mince and garlic. Stir over high heat until well browned. Add flour and curry powder and stir for 1 minute.
3. Add stock cube, water and tomato paste, stir constantly until mixture boils and thickens.
4. Add apple and potato, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes or until potato is tender.
5. Serve with rice.